Did you realize that all good 3D stocks give more than 100% return in half year?
- Desktop Metal, Inc. (DM) (Market Cap: 5.068B): Desktop Metal, Inc. manufactures and sells additive manufacturing solutions for engineers, designers, and manufacturers in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia- Pacific. The company offers Production System, an industrial manufacturing solution; Shop System, a metal additive manufacturing solution for machine and job shops; Studio System, an office metal 3D printing system; and Fiber, a desktop 3D printer. It serves automotive, aerospace, healthcare, consumer products, heavy industry, machine design, and research and development industries. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts.
Here is the 2 years chart of this company:
Here is the 1-year chart of this company: (The return from 2020y is 134.88%)
- 3D Systems Corporation (DDD) (Market Cap: 4.726B): 3D Systems Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides 3D printing and digital manufacturing solutions worldwide. The company offers 3D printers, such as stereolithography, selective laser sintering, direct metal printing, multi jet printing, and color jet printers that transform digital data input generated by 3D design software, computer aided design (CAD) software, or other 3D design tools into printed parts under the Accura, DuraForm, LaserForm, CastForm, and VisiJet brand names.
It also develops, blends, and markets various print materials, such as plastic, nylon, metal, composite, elastomeric, wax, polymeric dental, and Class IV bio-compatible materials. In addition, the company provides digital design tools, including software, scanners, and haptic devices, as well as solutions for product design, mold and die design, 3D scan-to-print, reverse engineering, production machining, metrology, and inspection under the Geomagic, Cimatron, and GibbsCAM brands.
Further, it offers 3D Sprint and 3DXpert, a proprietary software to prepare and optimize CAD data and manage the additive manufacturing processes, which provides automated support building and placement, build platform management, and print queue management; and 3D virtual reality simulators and simulator modules for medical applications under the Simbionix brand, as well as digitizing scanners for medical and mechanical applications.
Additionally, the company provides warranty, maintenance, and training services; on-demand manufacturing solutions; and software and precision healthcare services. It primarily serves companies and small and midsize businesses in medical, dental, automotive, aerospace, durable good, government, defense, technology, jewelry, electronic, education, consumer good, energy, and other industries through direct sales force, as well as partner channels and distributors.
The company was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Rock Hill, South Carolina
Here is the 33 years chart of this company:
Here is the 1-year chart of this company: (The return from 2020y is 575.08%)
- Proto Labs, Inc. (PRLB) (Market Cap: 4.182B): Proto Labs, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates as an e-commerce driven digital manufacturer of custom prototypes and on-demand production parts in the worldwide. The company offers injection molding; computer numerical control machining; three-dimensional (3D) printing, which include stereolithography, selective laser sintering, direct metal laser sintering, multi jet fusion, polyjet, and carbon DLS processes; and sheet metal fabrication products, including quick-turn and e-commerce-enabled custom sheet metal parts. It serves developers and engineers, who use 3D computer-aided design software to design products across a range of end markets. The company was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Maple Plain, Minnesota.
Here is the 9 years chart of this company:
Here is the 1- year return of this company: (The return from 2020y is 125.77%)
- Materialise NV (MTLS) (Market Cap:2.457B): Materialise NV provides additive manufacturing and medical software, and 3D printing services in Europe, the Americas, Europe and Africa, and the Asia-Pacific.
The company’s Materialise Software segment offers software through programs and platforms that enable and enhance the functionality of 3D printers and of 3D printing operations. Its software interfaces between various types of 3D printers; and various software applications and capturing technologies, including computer-aided design packages and 3D scanners. This segment serves 3D printing machine original equipment manufacturers; manufacturers in automotive, aerospace, consumer goods, and hearing aid industries; and 3D printing service bureaus through its sales force, Website, and third-party distributors.
Its Materialise Medical segment provides medical software that allows medical-image based analysis and engineering, as well as patient-specific design of surgical devices and implants. It serves medical device companies, hospitals, universities, and industrial companies through its direct sales force, Website, and picture archiving and communication system partners. The company’s Materialise Manufacturing segment provides 3D printing services, design and engineering services, and rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing of production parts to industrial and commercial customers. It has collaboration agreements with Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.; Encore Medical, L.P.; DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson; Global Orthopedic Technology Pty Ltd; Limacorporate Spa; Mathys AG; Howmedica Osteonics Corp.; Corin Ltd.; and Fluidda, as well as a partnership with Sigma Labs, Inc. The company was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Leuven, Belgium.
Here is the 7 years chart of this company:
Here is the 1-year chart of this company: (The return from 2020y is 271.02%)
- Stratasys Ltd. (SSYS) (Market Cap: 2.072B): Stratasys Ltd. provides 3D printing and additive manufacturing solutions for individuals, businesses, and enterprises. Its 3D printing systems utilize its fused deposition modeling (FDM) and inkjet-based PolyJet technologies to enable the production of prototypes, tools used for production, and manufactured goods directly from 3D CAD files or other 3D content.
The company offers entry-level desktop 3D printers to systems for rapid prototyping, and production systems for direct digital manufacturing. It also provides 3D printing consumable materials, including FDM cartridge-based materials, PolyJet cartridge-based materials, non-color digital materials, and color variations. In addition, the company offers GrabCAD Print software that provides job programming, scheduling, monitoring, and analytics across various 3D printing technologies; and GrabCAD Workbench, a cloud-based project data management solution.
Further, it operates Thingiverse, an online community for sharing downloadable digital 3D designs; and GrabCAD Community for mechanical engineers, designers, manufacturers, and students to best practices through tutorials, discussion forums, and design/print challenges. Additionally, the company offers customer support, basic warranty, and extended support programs, as well as strategy, operations, and engineering consultancy services; leases or rents 3D printers and 3D production systems; produces prototypes and end-use parts for customers from a customer-provided CAD file; and offers plastic and metal parts for rapid prototyping and production processes, as well as related professional services, carbon-fiber based printers, and elastomeric materials. Its products and services are primarily used in the automotive, aerospace, medical, dental, education, and consumer goods markets. The company sells its products through a network of resellers and independent sales agents worldwide. Stratasys Ltd. was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.
Here is the 26 years chart of this company:
Here is the 1-year chart of this company: (The return from 2020y is 162.51%)
Here is the 2-year comparison of all 5 companies:
DDD represents the dark blue line
MTLS represents the pink line
DM represents the light blue line
PRLB represents the purple line
SSYS represents the yellow line
In 2-year period 3D Systems Corporation (DDD) gives maximum return 163.87% followed by Materialise NV (MTLS) 145.80% return, Desktop Metal, Inc. (DM) 67.36%, Proto Labs, Inc. (PRLB) 33.93%, Stratasys Ltd. (SSYS) 28.04%.
We believe that the 3D industry is very fluctuating nowadays so the investor always considers the right time for entry and exit. If you want to learn the right time for buy and sell. Please enroll in our Result-Oriented Trading trainings.
@Every Friday and Sunday night 7pm (EST), we offer free Investment or Cutting-Edge Health seminars to our clients in NA mainly. Please check Eventbrite for detailed information. If you want to join us, please register with your email; or if any question, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chelsea98.com provides customized, result-oriented Health and Financial Investment courses to students in NA. We are launching new Trading Courses for private investors, and Multiple Dimensional Detoxication Trainings for sub-healthy people or sick people from kids to seniors, by Eat Right Food @Right Time, more than 300 clients recovered from such as hypertension, diabetes, and cancers too, more than 7 years experiences with lots of testimonials. Come back and take a look, or Bookmark us on your schedule.
You can follow us on our social media platforms:
Twitter:- Chelsea98 F_Edu @18chelsea98