Dr. Long Chelsea98.com Wisdom Week Million Dragon Health Education
Traditional Chinese medicine and Western medicine have similar concepts in human anatomy and pathophysiology, but the names or connotations are not exactly the same. For example, the concept and connotation of heart, liver, spleen, lung and kidney in Chinese medicine are more extensive than Western medicine. Chinese friends will often encounter some related and easily confused medical terms of Chinese medicine and Western medicine, such as getting angry, inflammation, inflammation, and cancer. Are there any connections between them? What are the hazards? How do we respond or eliminate?
First analyze the concept and relationship of terms of Chinese medicine and Western medicine:
The anger of Chinese medicine
1. In traditional Chinese medicine, irritation refers to hyperfunction, which is Yang Sheng, relative to Yin Sheng; it is mostly manifested as redness, swelling, heat and pain, etc., which is the same as some Western medicine's inflammation, but has a wider range;
2. Overheating is the name of the disease, which is divided into virtual fire and actual fire; virtual fire and actual fire are divided into many types, such as upper heat and lower cold, lower heat and upper cold, dampness, siltation, etc., which are divided into stomach fire, liver fire, kidney Fire, heart fire, lung fire, etc., are intricate;
3. Getting angry is a bit like one of the autonomic disorders in Western medicine; autonomic nerves are divided into trade and parasympathetic nerves. When the sympathetic nerves are more active than the parasympathetic nerves, and the yang qi is more vigorous than the yin qi, anger is generated, that is, anger;
4. The state of actual fire is common in acute inflammation in western medicine, while the state of virtual fire is more common in chronic inflammatory diseases. Acute inflammation is easy to understand for the average person. Discomforts such as redness, swelling, heat and pain are the most common. However, the symptoms of chronic inflammation and virtual fire are different from acute, so they are often ignored. There are many diseases that can cause false fires. The most typical case is in chronic patients with a long course of disease, such as cancer, three high diseases, tuberculosis, etc., which are all related to inflammation;
5. Some people get angry, not necessarily inflammation. For example, the heat caused by staying up late for a few days can be calmed down by eating more fruits and vegetables and returning to a normal routine. Even if there is inflammation in the body, it will not have a big impact on health;
6. From the perspective of traditional Chinese medicine, long-term exposure to virtual fire is certainly not as good as neutral and balanced physical fitness. Chinese medicine can adjust physical fitness through traditional Chinese medicine; but there is no evidence or experience to show that people who have long-term virtual fire are more likely to develop cancer .
Inflammation of Western Medicine
1. Inflammation in Western medicine refers to changes in tissue congestion, exudation, and inflammatory cell infiltration, which are divided into infectious and non-infectious ones;
2. Among the various symptoms of inflammation, including part of getting angry, getting angry is just one kind of inflammation, but getting angry is not all inflammation;
3. Inflammation in Western medicine is a specific and external manifestation. It is a symptom name, including gum pain, mouth ulcers, tingling urine, dry and itchy throat, and tongue boils, etc. Some inflammations can be compared with traditional Chinese medicine. Fire is similar
4. Inflammation in Western medicine is an important immune response. It is a way for the body to heal itself, repair damaged tissues, and resist pathogens after injury. Inflammation is a complex process involving the body's white blood cells and the chemicals they produce, such as antibodies and cytokines, which are released into the blood or affected tissues to fight foreign invaders.
5. Inflammation can be divided into acute inflammation and chronic inflammation. Acute inflammation is the body's natural defense against damaged cells, viruses and other harmful stimuli. It starts quickly and helps the body to heal itself. The process of acute inflammation is short, usually in a short time. Fading within. Although inflammation is necessary and even beneficial to your body, it can also be harmful, depending on the type of inflammation. Chronic inflammation is a systemic inflammation that lasts for months or years. It is associated with almost all health problems and diseases. Chronic inflammation is due to the excessive production of free radicals to a certain extent, and if not controlled, free radicals can damage cells. Acute inflammation is good for the body, while chronic inflammation is harmful to the body. Studies have found that in the early stages of disease development, some inflammation that has not been treated in time is involved. Chronic inflammation is a common cause of many health problems, including metabolic syndrome, non-alcoholic fatty liver, type 2 diabetes, cancer, Alzheimer's disease, and heart disease.
6. Immune inflammation and chronic diseases in Western medicine are often accompanied by symptoms of fire. There are two kinds of inflammation. One is inflammation caused by foreign body infection, which can produce typical symptoms such as redness, swelling, heat, and pain. The other is inflammation caused by the immune system or chronic diseases, such as autoimmune system diseases, including: lupus erythematosus, ankylosing spondylitis, rheumatoid arthritis, allergic diseases, or chronic hepatitis, or Some people believe that cardiovascular diseases such as arteriosclerosis are also related to chronic inflammation caused by fatty plaques on blood vessel walls. This kind of inflammation has an inflammatory reaction even if there is no wound. The inflammation is usually mainly involved in lymphocytes, and the symptoms are also very diverse, not limited to redness, swelling, heat, and pain;
7. Pus is a thick or thin mixture formed during inflammation of body tissues. During inflammation, cells and tissues undergo liquefaction and necrosis under the action of proteolytic enzymes released by bacteria and neutrophils, plus blood vessels. The fluid oozes out to form a thick liquid that is gray-yellow or yellow-white to the naked eye. This process is called suppuration; wound suppuration is a pathological change that occurs when damaged wounds or tissues are infected by bacteria. 70% is directly affected by Infections caused by Streptococcus pyogenes;
8. Some inflammations that accumulate for a long period of time can indeed cause cell degeneration, and are prone to cancer. For example, chronic inflammation of the liver can easily lead to liver cancer, but other unproven inflammations are currently unclear whether they will also cause cancer. In addition, cells must also undergo abnormal gene expression before they become susceptible to cancer. Not chronic inflammation will inevitably cause chromosomal mutations and cause cancer;
Now let’s describe the measures of TCM to reduce fire and Western medicine to reduce inflammation:
Although the virtual fire of traditional Chinese medicine is not exactly the same as the chronic inflammation of western medicine, the treatment measures are similar. The solution is also very similar, except for a variety of healthy living habits and healthy diet. Even if irritation or chronic inflammation is detected sensitively, it is limited to symptoms, not necessarily diseases; but what is certain is that early anti-inflammatory and lowering fire can definitely reduce physical damage and protect health.
1. When you consciously have symptoms of getting angry, such as: acne, bad breath, dry mouth, flatulence, constipation, dry stool, etc., you can adjust your lifestyle for a few weeks to see if it can be reduced;
2. Adjust your living habits, including not staying up late, drinking more water, eating more fresh vegetables and fruits, eating less red meat, eating less refined rice noodles; not eating barbecue, baking, deep frying; not eating sweets, desserts, cake ice cream, etc. ；
3. Commonly used lowering fire tea and lowering fire soup, such as chrysanthemum tea, honeysuckle tea, mung bean soup, loofah soup, winter melon soup, etc.;
4. If you still can't reduce your anger, you should consult a nutritionist and health manager, and use effective nutrients to solve it, such as digestive enzymes, probiotics, VB, VC, etc. (this content is in the category of modern medicine);
5. Fire qi is related to liver function, especially emotional abnormalities; emotional adjustment plays an important role, so that it can avoid getting angry due to physiological problems; the nutrients to improve liver function recommend milk thistle and probiotics, as well as digestive enzymes and proanthocyanidins, etc. (This content is also the category of modern medicine);
6. People with the possibility of heart disease, diabetes, chronic nephritis, hepatitis, or menopause should actively seek treatment from Chinese and Western medicine to find the root cause when they feel signs of fire or chronic inflammation.
Regarding some foods that cause getting angry:
1. Milk is a flat food, but why do some people get angry when they drink milk? Because milk contains high protein. High protein easily leads to inflammation, which is similar to getting angry;
2. The same goes for eating fish. Some people get angry when eating fish, but it is actually inflammation caused by high protein. This has nothing to do with the eating habits of the food;
3. Bread and nut foods, some people will get angry because these foods absorb a lot of calories during the production process, the balance is disrupted, leading to inflammation; another factor that nuts cause inflammation is that they contain too much anti-inflammatory Nutrients (such as lectins, etc.);
4. The reason for eating hot pot to get angry is also related to high protein, but another reason is that the hot pot has high calories and the body absorbs too much heat, which leads to inflammation. This is the same as eating too much barbecue and fried food: calorie imbalance leads to inflammation. This also has nothing to do with the eating habits of the food.
Regarding heart fire, stomach fire, lung fire, liver fire, kidney fire.
In Chinese medicine, “increasing fire” is divided into heart fire, stomach fire, lung fire, liver fire and kidney fire, which are the “fire of the five internal organs”.
Nowadays, many people are irritable due to work, life and other pressures, and are easy to get angry, leading to changes in physical functions. But how to deal with the situation according to the symptoms of your body? Let's take a look together.
Symptoms: upset and irritable, red face and thirsty, upset and hot, insomnia, dry stool, blood in the urine, sores on the tongue, skin sores. There are two types of heart-fire: deficiency and excess. Deficiency is manifested as low-grade fever, night sweats, upset, dry mouth, etc.; actual fire is manifested as repeated oral ulcers, dry mouth, short urine, upset and irritability.
It's easy to get angry when you make up. Rising heartburn can cause oral diseases. TCM reminds the need to control emotions, reduce tension, and reduce upsets. The main measures to prevent heartburn are to maintain a good attitude, moderate cold temperature, eat more fruits and vegetables, eat less spicy food, abstain from alcohol, and exercise more.
For real fire, you can use lotus seed cores to make tea, or eat bitter gourd, or take Niuhuang Qingxin Pills; for weak fire, you can use 15 grams of jujube kernels, 10 grams of wolfberry, and 10 grams of schisandra, boil water together to nourish Xinyin can extinguish fire, or take Tianwang Buxin Pill.
Fire-reducing recipes: lotus seed and gardenia tea, rock sugar lotus seed soup, lily, white fungus and polygonatum soup;
The practice of lotus seed and gardenia tea: 30 grams of lotus seeds, without the lotus heart, 15 grams of gardenia, decoction in water, and appropriate amount of rock sugar. The lotus heart is bitter. Usually, when you eat lotus seeds, you usually eat it with heart, but if you want to clear the fire, lotus heart is a good choice. The lotus heart tastes bitter and cold and enters the heart meridian. It has the functions of relieving heat and irritation, promoting body fluids and quenching thirst, stopping bleeding and solidifying essence, and treating eye redness and swelling.
Acupoint: The Laogong acupoint in the palm of the hand is an important acupoint in the Heart Channel. Pressing and rubbing this acupoint has the effect of clearing the heart, fire and calming the mind. Method: Make a fist naturally, the point of the middle finger is the Laogong Point. Press and rub with the thumb of the other hand, alternating left and right, each for 2-3 minutes. You can also rub your palms: combine your two palms and rub them back and forth, rubbing the palm of your hand as much as possible.
Nutritional therapy: Probiotics, seal oil, milk thistle, proanthocyanidins, coenzyme Q10, VB, tryptophan, etc.
2, Stomach fire
Symptoms: gastrointestinal symptoms include burning and pain in the stomach, bloating, dry mouth, bad breath, loose stools, constipation, gum swelling and pain, and poor appetite. In addition, the most typical feature is stomach pain, which sometimes makes the stomach uncomfortable. This is the typical deficiency of stomach yin, which is the deficiency of the stomach.
It is easy to get stomach fire in summer. Stomach fire regulation should follow the principles of clearing away heat and clearing stagnation. It is necessary to exercise restraint in diet, eat less food that is too hot, and eat less sweet and greasy food, and add yellow and green vegetables and seasonal fruits to the diet to supplement the deficiency of vitamins and inorganic salts. , And pay due attention to oral hygiene.
Avoid drinking, eating spicy food, eating too much cream and other foods. In terms of medication, Chuanlian, wick flower, lotus seed core, Ophiopogon japonicus, etc. can be used to relieve stomach fire.
Reduce fire food: Five juice drinks, fresh radish juice, mung bean porridge, watermelon;
The method of five-juice drink: Wash 100 grams of pears, 50 grams of water chestnuts, 50 grams of lotus root, 20 grams of reed root, and 10 grams of Ophiopogon japonicus. Wash, peel and squeeze the juice. Then, put the five kinds of juices in the pot, add an appropriate amount of water, and bring to a boil on a high fire, then change to a low fire and cook for 30 minutes. This prescription was recorded in the medical book "Tiaobian of Febrile Diseases" in the Qing Dynasty. It is a classic dietary prescription for clearing away heat and promoting fluid, nourishing the stomach and quenching thirst.
Acupoint: Neiting Point, a little bit behind the middle of the toe seam of the second and third toes of the foot (about half of the transverse finger). Pressing and rubbing this acupoint can clear the heat and stomach. Pressing and rubbing when stomachache can also have a certain relief effect. Method: Press a little harder with the tip of your thumb, if you feel sore and swell, press each side for 3 minutes.
Nutritional therapy: Probiotics, digestive enzymes, seal oil, calcium and magnesium, milk thistle, proanthocyanidins, coenzyme Q10, etc.
3, Lung fire
Symptoms: dry throat pain, cough and chest pain, dry cough without sputum or sticky sputum, dry mouth and nose, hot flashes and night sweats, hot hands, feet, insomnia, red tongue. Winter is certainly cold, but people wear more clothes, warm houses, less activity, and high calorie content in their diets. Heat accumulates easily in the body. Therefore, the lung fire may sometimes be prominent in winter.
A loud cough is usually a lung fire. Lungs dominate the fur. Eat cool foods, such as white radish, white fungus, Chinese cabbage, celery, spinach, winter bamboo shoots, bananas, pears, apples, lilies, starfruits, and loquats. At the same time, drink more water and eat less meat and chocolate. High-calorie foods.
In addition to lung fire, you can also use breathing and coughing to wash the lungs. Through deep breathing and active coughing, help discharge secretions from the respiratory tract and enhance immunity. You can choose a place with fresh air, inhale and exhale repeatedly, try to exhaust the air in the lungs, and actively cough a few times a day, which is also an active protective reflex action, which can effectively clean the lungs.
Fire-reducing recipes: lotus leaf tea, pork liver and wolfberry vegetables, Luo Han Guo pig lung soup;
Lotus leaf teaMethod: 1 piece of fresh lotus leaf, wash and put in a pot, add water to boil; you can also directly soak in water and simmer for about 5 minutes. The lotus leaf can relieve heat and dampness, clear lung heat, and promote turbid qi. It is very suitable for summer consumption. Decoction to make tea, porridge and rice, and make dishes, not only appetizing, but also reducing fire and dampness. Tips: For fresh lotus leaves, the ones with large, clean and green colors are better. There are three kinds of dried lotus leaves: thin silk, wide silk and large slices. At this time, it is best to choose large slices of lotus leaves, which generally grow the best.
Acupoint: Hegu point, open the thumb and index fingers of one hand, place the horizontal stripes of the thumb joint of the other hand on the tiger’s mouth, and press down on the fingertip of the thumb is the Hegu point. Pressing and rubbing this acupoint can relieve symptoms such as swelling and sore throat, coughing and excessive sputum caused by getting angry. Method: Use the thumb of the other hand to press and knead slightly to produce soreness and swelling. Press and knead each side for 5 minutes.
Nutritional therapy: Seal oil, VC, milk thistle, proanthocyanidins, hyssop, resveratrol, etc.
Manifesting symptoms: Headache, dizziness, tinnitus, dry eyes, dry mouth, bitter mouth, bad breath, swelling and pain in both ribs, unstable sleep, hot body, thickened tongue coating. The main symptoms of liver fire are red, swollen, and painful eyes, but also irritability and easy fire. Pain in the ribs, bitter mouth, thirsty, dry stool.
According to traditional Chinese medicine, if the human body’s yang qi is too high, the liver qi is too strong, and the liver wood inhibits the soil in the spleen, it will cause skin rash, erythema, and itching.
Anger is easy to get angry. Liver fire is mostly caused by external stimuli, so it is very important to adjust emotions and stabilize emotions. Anxious emotions will add fuel to the fire. Keeping a good mood will help regulate the anger in the body. Insufficient sleep or poor sleep quality can also cause increased irritability.
Quit smoking, limit alcohol, avoid eating sweet, fatty and spicy foods. It is not advisable to eat spicy, fishy, greasy and sour, fried foods, as well as lamb, sea shrimp, fatty meat, ebony, etc., to avoid adding fuel to the fire.
Reduce fire food: Hawthorn Cassia Seed Tea, Chuan Fritillaria Rock Sugar Pear Juice, Wolfberry Chrysanthemum Tea;
How to make Hawthorn Cassia tea: 15 grams of hawthorn, 10 grams of cassia seeds, add appropriate amount of water, boil on high heat, turn to low heat and boil for 10 minutes; add 2 grams of green tea and boil for 5 minutes, add rock sugar and stir evenly. drink. Acid can replenish liver yin and restrict liver yang to help reduce fire. Therefore, those who are irritable, eat some sour foods such as hawthorn, it is very useful to reduce the fire. Cassia seeds are cool in nature, can clear the liver and improve eyesight, and make tea with hawthorn. It is very suitable for people who stare at computers and mobile phones all day and love to stay up late.
Acupoint: Taichong Point, a two-finger-wide depression on the big toe and between the two toes of the foot. Pressing and rubbing this point can calm the liver and lower fire, relieve depression and soothe the nerves. Method: Press the acupuncture points with your thumb, press and knead back and forth toward the toes, and massage each side for about 5 minutes. Note: People who are irritated should learn to regulate their emotions, vent and relieve them scientifically, and do not "review" the angry things repeatedly and anger themselves.
Nutritional therapy: Probiotics, seal oil, astaxanthin, milk thistle, proanthocyanidins, coenzyme Q10, etc.
5, Kidney fire
Symptoms: dizziness, tinnitus, deafness, loose teeth or pain; dry mouth, irritability, insomnia, night sweats in the evening, accompanied by waist and knee pain or tibia pain, heel pain and spermatorrhea, red tongue without coating; kidney fire. The kidneys generally do not speak of fire, but they are usually caused by deficiencies, which is what we usually call phase fire. The main symptoms are: red face and red cheeks, yellow urine such as tea, nocturnal emission, libido, or hot flashes.
The kidney corresponds to the water in the five elements, which is dirty, and the corresponding season is winter. This is also one of the reasons for kidney fire. Kidney fire is generally caused by kidney yin deficiency, so there is no real fire, all are empty fire. Males are prone to spermatorrhea, and females may cause amenorrhea if they become angry. To reduce kidney fire, it is best to nourish yin and nourish the kidney. You can usually eat soft-shelled turtle, oyster, or use ginseng tonic, or use "Liuwei Dihuang Wan".
Reduce fire food: (1) Chixiaodou porridge: 50g Chixiaodou, 100g japonica rice. Boil the chixiaodou first, then add the japonica rice to cook a total of porridge, add a little brown sugar when taking it, take it twice a day in the morning and evening, it has the effect of reducing fire; (2) 6 grams of rush grass, 2 persimmons, and 300 ml of water. Boil 100 ml of water, add an appropriate amount of white sugar, and take it warmly. Persimmons can be eaten twice a day. This prescription has the effect of clearing the heart fire, clearing away heat and diuresis.
The practice of Qi chrysanthemum tea: 5 grams of wolfberry, 5 grams of chrysanthemum, soaked in water instead of tea, you can add rock sugar according to taste. Lycium barbarum has a sweet taste and flatness, can clear the liver and nourish the kidneys. It is suitable for dizziness, waist and knee weakness, impotence and nocturnal emission, asthenia and cough. Chrysanthemum is a "master" for clearing heat and reducing fire. Tips: It is recommended to wait for the water to boil, and then use it to make Qiqi Chrysanthemum tea for a while, because the boiling water will destroy the nutrition of the wolfberry. After soaking, remember to eat the soaked wolfberry. In addition, pay attention not to eat too much wolfberry a day, preferably not more than 10 grams, otherwise it will add fuel to the fire.
Acupoint: Zhaohai Point, located on the inside of the foot, in the depression below the tip of the medial malleolus. That is the depression below the medial malleolus on our feet. People with yin deficiency and fire and poor sleep quality can press this point more.
Nutritional therapy: Vitamin KD, calcium and magnesium, cranberry, spirulina, probiotics, seal oil, proanthocyanidins, coenzyme Q10, etc.
Other dietary conditioning methods for getting angry:
1. To clear away heat and detoxify. Such as chrysanthemum, cucumber, isatis root, tomato, bamboo shoot, mung bean, tofu, celery, water chestnut, water chestnut, purslane, golden needle vegetable, etc., suitable for various real fire syndromes.
2. Bitter cold and fire making. Such as bitter gourd, bitter vegetables, juicy vegetables, loofah, snails, eggplant, millet, buckwheat, rabbit meat, frogs, etc., which can reduce heat and reduce fire by cold, and are mostly used for actual fire syndrome.
3. Relieve dampness and purify fire. Such as winter melon, watermelon, barley, lentils, barley, amaranth, melon, red bean, black fish, duck, carp, crucian carp, loach, lettuce, mung bean sprouts, chicken gold, etc., suitable for various real fire syndromes.
4. Capture the real fire category. Such as rhubarb, anemarrhena, coptis, skullcap, banana, celery, potato, sesame, peach kernel, jellyfish, white radish, etc., suitable for short yellow urine, dry stool, dry mouth, bitter mouth, abdominal distension and anorexia.
5. Cooling blood and grabbing blood. Such as lotus root, pear, water chestnut, habitat, fungus, rice eel, glutinous rice, lotus root flour, shepherd's purse, corn silk, mango, eel, bamboo leaves, Imperata chinensis root, purslane, etc., can be used for epistaxis, blood in the stool, blood in urine, bleeding gums, etc. Hot and unreasonable situation.
About phlegm constitution and damp-heat constitution
According to the research results of traditional Chinese medicine and modern medicine, Chinese people can be divided into 9 types of physique, of which a healthy and peaceful constitution only accounts for 33%, while the other 8 types of biased constitutions (qi deficiency constitution, yang deficiency constitution, yin deficiency constitution, phlegm dampness constitution) Physique, damp-heat constitution, qi stagnation constitution, blood stasis constitution, special constitution) accounted for 67%, and the top 4 constitutions are: qi deficiency constitution, damp-heat constitution, yin deficiency constitution and qi stagnation constitution.
Phlegm-damp physique and damp-heat physique correspond to cold physique and hot physique respectively. In daily diet, you need to take in more warm and cold foods accordingly.
1, Phlegm-damp physique
The biggest feature is a wide heart and fat body. The abdomen is soft and fat, the skin is oily, sweating, swollen eyes, and easy to sleepiness.
Conditioning method: Eat a light diet, eat more ginger, onions, garlic, carrots, pumpkin, coriander, leeks, radishes, kumquats, mustard and other foods, eat less fatty meat and sweet, sticky, and greasy foods. You can take the phlegm and dampness prescription.
2, Hot and humid physique
The face and nose are always shiny and shiny, and they are also prone to acne and boils. You can smell peculiar smell when you open your mouth. This is a hot and humid constitution. Such people are also prone to sticky stools and yellow urine.
Conditioning method: Eat a light diet, eat more Gan Han, Gan Ping food, such as green beans, water spinach, amaranth, celery, cucumber, winter melon, lotus root, watermelon, etc. Eat less food that is warm and warm. Quit smoking and alcohol. Don't stay up late and don't be overworked. Suitable for middle and long distance running, swimming, mountain climbing, various ball games, martial arts and other sports. You can take Liuyisan, Qingweisan, and Ganlu Disinfection Pill daily.
Here are some natural remedies,Worth a try:
1. Fast or light fast. Not eating is the fastest way to reduce fire. It doesn't matter if you are hungry for a day or two. However, you must drink plenty of water. You can also drink some light salt water, tartary buckwheat tea, and lemonade;
2. Some foods do have the effect of reducing inflammation: dietary fiber (leaf vegetables, berry fruits, broccoli, etc.), omega-3 (seal oil, linseed oil, perilla seed oil, etc.), olive oil (rich in not Saturated fatty acids, rich vitamins A, D, E, F, K, carotene and other fat-soluble vitamins and antioxidants), carotenoids (yellow orange and dark green vegetables and fruits), flavonoids (citrus fruits, Berries, broccoli, cherries, grapes, papaya, cantaloupe, etc.), magnesium (leaf vegetables, fermented soy products).
little moreFolk earthwork for reducing fire, Also pull it out to see:
1. Can porridge (white porridge) reduce the fire? Rice porridge (white porridge) will make you more and more angry. Don't drink porridge (white porridge). These things are not good for digestion. They can be said to be junk food. The high starch content makes blood glucose rise quickly. Of course, we recommend millet porridge and oatmeal;
2. Does the red can of herbal tea really reduce the fire? Lowering the fire is just a publicity gimmick of the business. Whether it will lower the fire or not, you can see its sugar content. It is actually a bowl of sugar tea (may even have artificial sugar substitutes). So, the red pot of herbal tea really doesn't reduce the fire, and it may add a fire to you.
3. Can eating pears reduce fire?
Pears contain a lot of sugar, but they also have a certain amount of minerals and dietary fiber. Eating pears alone will not have a good effect. Add rock sugar or honey to boil water to drink, it can relieve the yin deficiency and deficiency caused by upper respiratory tract infections such as dry itchy throat, dull voice, dry cough, short constipation, drowning, sores, gangrene, polydipsia, hot flashes, etc. Symptoms of fever. This is earthwork that varies from person to person.
Causes inflammation in western medicine7Big factor
1. Unhealthy diet is the main cause of inflammation;
2. Blood sugar imbalance, which directly leads to inflammation;
3. Leaky bowel syndrome;
4. Long-term continuous pressure;
5. Poor sleep worsens inflammation;
6. Environmental toxins cause inflammation;
7. Various pathogens cause chronic inflammation.
In fact, most of the above-mentioned factors can be connected with the diet therapy of Chinese medicine, of course, they can also correspond to the nutritional therapy of modern medicine.
Western medicine treatment of inflammation: anti-inflammatory drugs and antibiotics
Anti-inflammatory drugs are drugs that can eliminate inflammation. They are divided into two categories, one is non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, and the other is glucocorticoids. Antibiotics are drugs that kill microorganisms and belong to "bactericidal drugs." Inflammation caused by bacterial infection can be treated with antibiotics; inflammation caused by non-bacterial infection, antibiotics cannot play any role.
Some inflammations are caused not by viruses, fungi, bacteria, etc., but by factors such as obesity, advanced age, and genetics. Some require physical methods to improve the treatment, and some use nutritional therapy to eliminate inflammation.
In the previous methods of treating heart fire, stomach fire, lung fire, liver fire, and kidney fire in traditional Chinese medicine, the basic formula of nutritional therapy is provided in the back. In fact, nutrition therapy is a model of integration of traditional Chinese and Western medicine. It has both the dietary basis of traditional Chinese medicine and the precise nutrition of Western medicine. The Boshilong nutrition therapy diversifies the concept of "nutrition", which includes three major contents: social nutrition and spiritual nutrition And material nutrition (including visible material nutrition and invisible material nutrition), these nutrients are all elements that improve the health of patients.
Such as antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs, Western medicine is very effective against most inflammations. But the side effects of drugs are also obvious. It is not a last resort to choose antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs at will. This is the birth of nutritional medicine. Natural antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs from food are simple and feasible, without side effects. Therefore, antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs can only be used for acute inflammation. This is also the core of natural dynamic medicine: emergency cures its symptoms, and slow cures its roots.
2019 new coronary pneumonia (actually vascular inflammation) is divided into mild, moderate, severe, and critical. This is a special case because of an unknown virus infection and highly contagious. But we have also noticed that in the absence of any western medicine, Chinese medicine and nutritional medicine play a key role (especially in China), making Chinese medicine go global again. At the same time, nutritional medicine has also received great attention.
In short, Chinese and Western medicines need to distinguish the specific physical problems and the parts of the heat. It varies from person to person and from syndrome to syndrome. Western medicine is relatively simple to deal with inflammation. Although Western medicine deals with inflammation, sometimes it is clear. However, simple anti-inflammatory drugs and antibiotics have side effects, but they can solve the emergency.
Fire and inflammation, although the reasons are different, but most of them are caused by food, and a small part are the factors of bacterial infection. Of course, they are also related to lifestyle and personal emotions. There is still a saying: all diseases come from the mouth. From the point of view of nutritional medicine, understand your own physique, master the eating habits of food, learn from life to use the right food to solve sub-health problems, repair your immunity, including psychology and physiology, and embark on the path of healthy life management , Is the way to avoid sub-health and chronic diseases.
*** Every article has been carefully written, edited and checked by Huizhou experts. Please trust the experts’ opinions and suggestions.If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org ***
Chelsea98.com – Dr. Kyle Long, a big health project of Smart Week Million Dragons, registered dietitian, registered health manager, from Smart Week Smart Financial Education GroupChelsea98.com-"Sincere. Clear. Efficient"