-Dr. Long will make more people happy, the health education of one million dragons, Chelsea98.com.
From the anatomy of modern medicine, the rib cage is protected by the ribs, and the heart, lungs, and thoracic vertebrae are inside; while the abdominal cavity has liver, pancreas, stomach, duodenum and other organs, but there is no bone protection. In fact, we don’t have to worry about bone protection, but we need to consider how to keep the abdomen warm. Because there is a lot of fat to protect here, mainly including visceral fat and subcutaneous fat, but here is the most easy to catch cold. Of course, some people have beer belly, general belly, or swim ring abdominal obesity, or concentric obesity. There are relatively more visceral fat and subcutaneous fat. It is not easy to catch colds. On the contrary, excessive fat may cause a series of health problems. .
Ordinary weight loss methods have almost no effect on reducing visceral fat. This is why we recommend three-dimensional detoxification to reduce fat and weight, because the accumulation of toxins is the main cause of abdominal obesity, or central obesity. This article will discuss the important effects of abdominal massage and exercise on detoxification and weight loss from the perspective of modern sports medicine and traditional Chinese massage.
1. Abdominal meridians and acupoints in Chinese medicine
From the perspective of traditional Chinese medicine, there are many meridians and acupoints in the abdomen, which are most relevant to human health. The names of the meridians and acupoints are listed below: According to the distribution of meridians, there are 7 yin meridians (six yin meridians and one ren meridian) passing through the abdomen, which is the most congenital place where coldness (coldness) is most likely to occur. Specifically:
1. The Ren channel runs in the middle of the abdomen, which has the general and general responsibility for the yin meridian qi of the whole body. Because it is connected to the three yin meridians of the foot and the three yin meridians of the hand, that is, the six positive yin meridians (heart meridian, pericardium meridian, liver meridian, lung meridian, spleen meridian, and kidney meridian), it is also called the "yin meridian" sea".
Keep the Ren pulse sufficient and unobstructed. Pay attention to keeping your abdomen warm. Do not expose your abdomen to catch the cold when it is cold or when the air conditioner or fan is on. You can do abdominal rubbing exercises from time to time, starting from under the heart socket (Juque point). Push the abdomen until it reaches three inches below the belly button to distinguish the turbid secretion. The technique can be light first and then heavy, so that the Ren pulse is unobstructed.
2. Traditional Chinese medicine believes: Yin belongs to cold, cold is condensing, condensing, condensing, congregating, unreasonable, and uncomfortable, painful. Cold abdomen is the biggest cause of abdominal obesity and blockage of meridians. People with cold blood stasis and qi stagnation can try massage or moxibustion at the five acupoints on the abdomen: Guanyuan, Qihai, and the upper, middle, and lower sanwans. There are a total of eight acupoints related to the abdomen meridian (detailed explanation later: Zhongwan, Shui, Daheng, Daimai, Tianshu, Qihai, Daju, Guanyuan).
3. "One source and three Qi", the abdomen is the life point of the human body. Ren Meridian: It controls the body's yin meridian and regulates the five internal organs; Du Meridian: has the function of governor's yang meridians throughout the body and regulates the six fu-organs; Chongmai: Generalizes the body's qi and blood, and according to the regulation of Ren Du, nourishes the five internal organs and six fu-organs. Meridian. Of course, there is the last one with pulse. Banding the veins is one of the "Eight Meridians of the Odd Meridian", and the words of the banding are like a band. The main function of carrying the pulse is to "restrain the meridians". The so-called "swimming ring" in the abdomen is exactly the place where the traditional Chinese medicine "carrying the pulse" goes.
4. The abdomen is a container for the internal organs of the human body (especially the six organs). Including the spleen, stomach, liver, gallbladder, kidney, bladder, large intestine, small intestine, uterus and other organs. If the abdomen meridians are blocked and the temperature is too low, it will affect the function of the viscera. The maintenance of the abdomen will have a direct effect on regulating these chronic diseases of the viscera.
Second, the relationship between abdominal meridian and health
1, Problems that are prone to the abdomen meridian failure:
(1) Deficiency and cold physique (fear of cold and sweating, exchanges between cold and heat, cold hands and feet);
(2) Gynecological problems (dysmenorrhea, irregular menstruation, blood clots);
(3) Endocrine problems (dark skin, rough skin, spots, and acne);
(4) Poor digestion (constipation, diarrhea, abdominal pain, flatulence);
(5) Obesity, muscle relaxation, sagging, chest atrophy and expansion, etc.;
(6) Low immunity and rapid aging;
(7) Infertility, cold palace, etc.
2, The benefits of abdominal massage:
(1) Eliminate belly fat, restore a beautiful body, close the waist and straighten the chest.
(2) Strengthen gastrointestinal motility, improve constipation, loose stools and other problems, strengthen human digestion and absorption, eliminate toxins deposited in the intestine, effectively remove acne, lighten spots, and present a healthy complexion.
(3) Improve the energy of life point, promote the unblocked flow of qi and blood throughout the body, improve menstrual disorders, cold hands and feet, cold stomach, insomnia and headache, delay aging, and postpone menopause.
(4) Improve the basic metabolic function of the body, effectively prevent seven high problems (hypertension, high blood fat, high blood sugar, high uric acid, high cholesterol, high insulin resistance, high homocysteine), and protect the liver.
3. Abdominal massage and exercise guide
Guide 1: Abdominal massage exercises
1. Massage for 15 minutes every day
The fat on both sides of the waist can be clearly seen without pinching. At this time, first massage a magical acupuncture point: acupuncture points with pulse, which can help the metabolism of the entire waist. It is located on both sides of the waist, with the navel as the centering horizontal line, and the armpit as the starting point, draw a delimiter. The intersection of the two lines is the acupuncture point with pulse.
2. Step massage
- Press and knead method: Put the index finger and middle finger on the acupoints, and massage clockwise with the acupoints as the center. Massage for 5 minutes. Can speed up the metabolism of the waist.
- Percussion method: tap the belt vein 50 times along the horizontal direction, focusing on the belt vein acupuncture points for 100 times. By tapping the acupoints with pulses, the circulation of energy and blood in the meridian can be accelerated, and it is very effective in eliminating fat on the waist.
- Tuina: Follow the pulse points, push from top to bottom, 30 times a day! Will eliminate the fat on the waist longitudinally.
Do the 3 steps in sequence every day! It takes about 15 minutes; when you first massage the acupoints with pulse, there will be a little pain! You can put light on it, and then slowly increase it.
Guide 2: Abdominal acupoints (acupoints) massage
- Zhongwan Point: Efficacy: Improve metabolism and improve the functioning of the stomach; Location: Located at the midpoint of the connection between the navel and the xiphoid process (the end of the sternum);
- Water point: Efficacy: Helps reduce edema, promote metabolism, and can avoid poor blood circulation and obesity caused by eating iced drinks; Location: About 1 finger wide above the belly button;
- Daheng Point: Efficacy: Regulate gastrointestinal peristalsis, health care of the large intestine; Location: Three fingers wide on the outside of Tianshu;
- Belt pulse point: Function: help the body's metabolism, regulate the belt pulse, help slimming, and improve the waist and abdomen; position: the free end of the eleventh rib of the side abdomen (Zhangmen) is straight one inch and eighth, and the belly button;
- Tianshu point (1 point on the left and right): Efficacy: Helps promote fat metabolism, especially to avoid accumulation of fat in the abdomen, this point also has the effect of increasing gastrointestinal motility and avoiding constipation; location: about 3 fingers wide on both sides of the navel ；
- Qihai Point: Efficacy: Helps burn fat, smoothes blood circulation, and can also improve menstrual irregularities, physiological pain, abnormal vaginal discharge, edema, etc.; Location: 2 finger width below the belly button;
- Daju acupoints (1 acupoint on the left and right): Efficacy: Eliminate fullness of the abdomen, reduce constipation, help defecation, and excrete excess water in the body; Location: 3 fingers wide under the navel, then 3 fingers to the left and right;
- Guanyuan Point: Efficacy: Eliminate edema, relieve menstrual pain, and invigorate kidney qi; Location: 4 finger width below the navel.
Massage method: Press with your thumb for 3 seconds and then stop, repeat 10 times. You can also use the sleek end of a ball pen to help.
Guide Three: Exercise the waist6trick
- Elbow support swivel: elbow support flat type, with the core driving the left and right swivels of the lower body, 12 times for left and right, 3 sets;
- One-arm support turning: support your own weight on the outer edge of the left forearm and left foot, stack your right foot on top of the left foot, then raise your right arm towards the ceiling, and then stretch it under your body, 12 times on each side, 3 sets ；
- Bending leg rotation: elbow support flat type, bend the calf, knee support, use the core to drive the left and right rotation of the lower body, 12 times for each left and right, 3 sets;
- Supine twist: Lie down on your body, with your legs bent, your hands stretched straight up, and then stretched to the left and right. When stretching, the lower body does not move, and the waist is driven, 12 times on the left and right sides, 3 sets;
- Hanging and twisting: Lie down on your body, stretch your hands on both sides of your body, raise your legs and slowly swing left and right. Note that you can’t move your upper body! Left and right 12 times, 3 groups;
- Kick with bent legs and side kick: After kneeling with both hands, the left leg is straightened back first, and the right knee is bent to the right elbow, 12 times on each side, 3 sets.
Guide Four: Knead the belly health care method
Rubbing the abdomen, the technical term is called rubbing the abdomen, is a traditional Chinese medicine health care method with specific techniques. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that many diseases are caused by blocked channels and collaterals, stagnation of liver qi, dark exhaustion of the heart and kidneys, and damage to the spleen and stomach, coupled with an accelerated pace of life, improper diet, and inadequate daily life, resulting in excessive turbid qi and obstruction of the channels and collaterals. The 14 meridians of the human body are all connected with the abdomen. Rubbing the abdomen can involve many acupoints, connecting the viscera and body surface, so it has curative effect on many diseases.
If you can pay attention to the direction of force during the process of rubbing the abdomen, and change the rubbing abdomen to pushing the abdomen, the effect will be better. The abdominal pushing method belongs to the category of traditional Chinese medicine massage. It uses a simple abdominal pushing technique, using acupoints as points and meridians as belts, pushing on the abdomen from top to bottom, which can promote blood circulation, remove blood stasis, clear meridians, and clear meridian garbage. The effect of, thereby producing the effects of soothing the liver and regulating qi, appetizing and strengthening the spleen, invigorating the kidney and spleen, and relaxing the body and mind. Abdominal pushing can be used not only for the adjuvant treatment of many chronic diseases, but also for daily health care.
Inference one: Start from the ribs with both hands, and push down the body, until it reaches the thighs. When pushing, use a little force and push from top to bottom, usually one hundred to three hundred times. Efficacy: The main advantage of this health care method is that it can promote the patency of the stomach meridian. The breast is located on the stomach meridian of Foot Yangming, so pushing can reduce the bruising in the breast tissue.
Method two: Use both hands to push from the armpit from the top to the bottom, all the way to the hip, one hundred to three hundred times a day, the more times you push, the better the effect of activating the channels and collaterals. Efficacy: Because the Zujueyin Liver Meridian and the Foot Shaoyang Gallbladder Meridian take the side ribs, pushing the side abdomen can play a role in soothing the liver and promoting gallbladder. You can also improve your emotions and make your mood better.
5This group of people is not suitable for pushing belly:
1. People who are too full or hungry;
2. Pregnant and menstrual women;
3. People who have tumors, infections or bleeding disorders in the abdominal cavity;
4. People with unexplained stomach pain: for example, stomach ulcer, duodenal ulcer, intestinal obstruction, appendicitis and other causes of pain, rubbing the stomach will aggravate the condition, and they should seek medical attention in time;
5. People who have just had abdominal surgery: Rubbing the abdomen will increase the pressure on the abdomen. It is best not to try it lightly for patients who have just had an operation.
In short, abdominal exercise and massage, analyzed from modern nutrition, have four major effects. One is to promote abdominal blood circulation and lymphatic circulation, so that intestinal nutrition is more evenly distributed throughout the body; the other is to squeeze abdominal fat and let the abdomen Excess fat (especially free fat) actively participates in the movement of muscles; the third is to promote the intestinal movement of the abdomen and the movement of related internal organs in the abdomen to reduce the accumulation of toxins; the fourth is to generate heat by massage and friction to avoid cold and dampness or cold The blood and meridians are blocked and toxins accumulate.
Exercise and massage are just one aspect of abdominal health, and another important aspect is detoxification with food. Specifically, it is through the choice, matching and cooking of food that suits one's physique, in order to better cooperate with exercise and massage to achieve the purpose of detoxification and fitness. Please stay tuned for blog posts about three-dimensional detoxification and fitness.
*** Every article has been carefully written, edited and checked by Huizhou experts. Please trust the experts’ opinions and suggestions.If you have any questions, please email email@example.com ***
Huizhou Million Dragon Health Project Dr. Kyle Long, registered dietitian, registered health manager,-sincere, clear, efficient, FAH financial and health quotient education Chelsea98.com