— Dr. Long Chelsea98.com Huizhou Education_Millions of Dragons of Great Health
Family statement of the case
This year my husband had a heart problem and was finally admitted to the hospital last Friday. The attending physician called me and said, "Your family member's blood vessel is blocked very badly. You need to have a bypass or stent surgery. You can discuss it." I said, "You think he is very young, he is less than 50 years old." But my husband did. Immediately discharged from the hospital. My husband is not tall, but he has a very high temper. He is still very anxious, and he is very twisted.
I remember when we were selling shoes ten years ago, he felt distressed when he loaded the goods several times while pretending to be pretending to be. Sometimes sweating profusely squatted on the ground. I said, "Let’s go to the hospital, right?" He said, "I’m not going to the hospital!" I don’t know why, no matter how you persuade him, I just won’t go. Then there was no way, so I went to the hospital and told the doctor about his The symptoms, the medicine prescribed by the doctor, took ten years, and he had never seen it.
(Comment: No health awareness, trust your intuition, this leads to serious consequences; a physical examination once a year is the most basic health management.)
This year, when he went to work outside, he was in danger three times in a row and finally had to be admitted to the hospital. The first two times were sudden heartaches and weakness. Fortunately, the quick-acting heart-relief pill he had been preparing was shocking. But he still didn't listen to advice and didn't go to the hospital. No way, I went to the community hospital again and gave him a box of nitroglycerin. When prescribing nitroglycerin, the doctor was very unhappy, and advised me to persuade him to go to the hospital for an examination, and said that this medicine can only be prescribed once every nine months and cannot be taken casually.
Not to mention, the third time he said it was more serious, it almost didn’t work. He felt shocked. He took quick-acting Jiuxin Pills, but it didn’t work. He quickly took nitroglycerin. At that time, he felt that the heart was cold and it was very comfortable, but it took a long time. Slow down. So he called me, "Wife, this year is too dangerous, I almost can't come back, I'm going home now." "What are you doing back? Why don't you just go to the hospital?" I said. "I feel okay now, and I can't get in even if I go to the hospital," he said. "Can't you go to the emergency room?" I said. "It's okay now, and they won't call you an emergency." He said.
After coming back this time, his mind made a big turn of 120 degrees, and he asked me to register for him as soon as possible. I hurriedly registered him on Jingyitong, but I had to wait three days. I went to the hospital three days later. The doctor just gave us an order for B-ultrasound and CT. However, CT will not arrive until one month later.
(Comment: This is very serious. In case of an accident, the waiting time is too long; during this waiting period, the patient does not seem to have done any adjuvant treatment and nutritional management that can be done.)
After a long wait, the filming was finally finished. The doctor saw, "You are very serious and you must be hospitalized immediately." The doctor said seriously. "A root vessel has been occluded." But the bed was tight, but let us go back and wait. The next morning, the hospital called and asked us to go to hospital in the afternoon, last Friday that day. During her husband’s hospital stay, she was completely closed for management, and she was not allowed to visit, accompany the bed, or accompany him. On that day, he had an infusion as soon as he moved in, and again in time for Sunday. The doctor only went to work on Monday, so he lay there and infused the solution for two days and three nights. Very difficult.
(Comment: Nutrition management should be strengthened during the infusion; the nutrition department of most hospitals currently does not achieve the best nutrition, or even basically none.)
On Monday afternoon, the doctor asked me to sign. In less than half an hour, the doctor called me, “Your family has a serious blood vessel blockage, and you need to have a bypass and stent surgery.” “Doctor, do you have to do a bypass?” My heart is very deep. heavy. Because I don’t go to work and my children are still in school, the whole family points to him working hard to support him. He is still very young, in his forties, and he has bypass surgery. How should he live in the future? "It is not necessary to do a bridge, but it is the first choice." The doctor said. "Which is the most harmful?" I asked. "It's all the same, so, you can discuss it with your family!" Then he hung up the phone.
I don’t know what to do. At this time, my husband called, “My wife, I don’t want to do a bridge. To do a bridge, I have to make a cut in my chest, then cut a section of a blood vessel in my arm or leg, and then hit the heart." Husband’s voice Very weak and very hurt. "Then let's make the stent, the doctor said. It can be used as a bridge or a stent. Let the bridge be the first choice." I said. Then I called the doctor and said, "Doctor, we have discussed it and do the stent. You see that he is so young, he is only in his forties, and he will do bridge work before he is 50 years old. What should I do in the future? Let's talk about our family. They are all still pointing at him!" "Okay, okay, just discuss it with you." The doctor hung up the phone.
(Comment: The conventional method of mainstream medicine to deal with such diseases is stents or bridges. It seems that there is no better way in the world. This is the sorrow of mainstream medicine, and it also makes patients lose hope in life.)
The next day, the first operation was the husband. The doctor called me less than half past nine. "Your family's operation has been completed, the narrow place has been stabbed, and the stent has not been placed." He said. "Then, did his blocked blood vessel stab it open?" I asked. "No, I gave him a dilatation operation, took medicine first, and softened the blood vessels for a while, after all, he is still young, his heart motivation is very good, there is no danger, the problem is not big, I have the confidence of 90%." Really, thank you very much, doctor." My heart suddenly became happy, but it was also a little sad. "Nothing, this is what we should do." After speaking, he hung up the phone.
At this moment, there are surprises and melancholy in my heart. My husband doesn't need to have bypass surgery, and he didn't even put a stent, but after all, the blockage has not been cleared. The doctor said that he had prescribed medicine to soften the blood vessels. After taking it for a few days and half a month, he should check and see the situation.
(Comment: Here, I am very grateful to the doctor for his due diligence. The patient finally met a doctor with a benevolent doctor. But, having said that, drugs can only temporarily relieve the problem of heart blood vessel blockage, and cannot solve the blood vessel problem of the whole body. Heart problems are only a serious warning. Doctors who don’t understand nutrition can hardly give patients diet and life advice. Three meals a day and lifestyle are the source of clogged blood vessels.)
This is the real situation of my family now:
1. First of all, I hope that when you read this article, you must check as soon as possible when your body feels unwell, and don't delay it again and again. Small problems will become major problems.
2. I sincerely thank the attending physician for his serious and responsible attitude and dedication to calling me again and again during his busy schedule, standing among the patients and their families, standing among the patients’ actual conditions, and giving us Peace of mind and rest assured treatment. Such a doctor is the guardian angel in our lives, a beacon in our dark night, and a bunch of flames in our winter. Thanks, grateful.
1. Cardiovascular blockage is the most common type of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, a clinically common adverse cardiovascular symptom, and the highest mortality rate in the world. The blood vessels in the human heart are narrowed and blocked, blood circulation is blocked, and the body needs insufficient supply of blood (anti-inflammatory, sterilization, balance, etc.), oxygen, and nutrients, which may cause adverse symptoms and even reduce heart function. Cardiovascular blockage is just one manifestation of systemic cardiovascular blockage. Blockage of blood vessels will not only cause stroke, small stroke, myocardial infarction, angina pectoris, intestinal obstruction, ischemic bowel disease, ischemic nephropathy, etc., it can even directly endanger life in serious cases.
2. The harm of obesity. Currently recognized risk factors for cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases in the medical field, including hypertension, hyperlipidemia, hyperinsulinemia, low high-density lipoprotein, low fibrinogen, as well as reduced physical activity and smoking (including secondhand smoke) , Oil fume, indoor air pollution and car exhaust), of course also include genetic factors. If you compare the risk factors that damage the body and the words, you will find that they are closely related. Risk factors for obesity account for almost all diseases. It is not difficult to imagine that obesity and increased risk of cardiovascular disease can be said to be logical. Weight loss is a century-old project that began in the last century but has not yet been completed!
3. The cause of blood vessel blockage is chronic inflammation of blood vessels; after chronic inflammation, blood lipids are abnormally increased, and finally blockage occurs. Cause one of blood vessel blockage: most of them are caused by diet. Excessive intake of salt, regular consumption of refined rice noodles, and heavy-tasting foods will harden blood vessels and increase blood pressure, which can easily lead to blood vessel blockage. Cause two of blood vessel blockage: bad lifestyle habits, such as take-out fast food diet, excessive smoking and drinking, mood swings, obesity, sedentary, staying up late, stress, etc.
3. Blood vessel blockage is an age factor, but the most important factor is diet and lifestyle factors. The general population (people who are not healthy but healthy but not sick) usually have blood vessels of 5%-10% blocked by the age of about 50; by the age of 80, they basically have blood vessels close to 30%. For people who don’t pay attention to health, according to the degree of vascular blockage, they can be divided into three stages: (1), early blockage: when the blood vessel is blocked by 30%, the body is asymptomatic; (2), the middle blockage: the blood vessel is blocked At 50%, the body is asymptomatic; (3) Late blockage: Symptoms only appear when the blood vessel blockage reaches 70%.
4. Western medicine methods, in addition to bridges and stents, there are drugs: (1) Anti-vascular coagulation drugs, such as warfarin, aspirin, rivaroxaban, dicoumarin, and low molecular weight heparin calcium. (2) Drugs that dissolve thrombosis: Currently, it is mainly urokinase (first generation: urokinase (UK), which exists in normal blood, and the effective time window is within 3 hours; second generation: alteplase ( t-PA), a tissue type plasmin, effective time window is 3 to 4.5 hours; third generation: reteplase (r-PA), tenecteplase (TNK-tPA), is a genetically recombined tissue Type plasmin, the effective time window is still 3 to 4.5 hours). Of course, more drugs may appear now. Can it solve the underlying problem? Can't!
5. Traditional Chinese medicine methods, mainly plant medicinal materials, inhibit platelet accumulation and adhesion: turmeric, kudzu root, green tea, chuanxiong, cinnamon, etc.; but note that: ginkgo, panax notoginseng, salvia and ginseng all have the effect of expanding blood vessels and do not dissolve blood clots. ; In addition, it is the physical method: moderate exercise, massage, hydrotherapy, grounding qi, etc., such as Baduanjin, Tai Chi, Tai Chi dance, Tai Chi sword, etc., and ankle pump exercise: refers to the movement through the ankle joint, like a pump Lower limb blood circulation and lymphatic drainage. Ankle pump exercises are divided into two groups of flexion and extension and circling. Can it solve the underlying problem? Can't!
Heart disease cases in mainstream medicine, whether it is Western medicine or Chinese medicine, can only relieve symptoms. Although relying on the methods of Chinese and Western medicine, the chance of achieving a complete recovery is not high, but the method of gradual improvement still requires health management, that is, three meals a day and a lifestyle. To enable patients to recover to the best condition and prevent the occurrence of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, how to achieve the best health management, this is what we launchedThree-dimensional detoxification and immune repair courses and trainingThe purpose and meaning of. Stay tuned to the author’s blog post and actively sign up for ourThree-dimensional detoxification and immune repair courses and training, Learn about food selection, matching and cooking, and learn how to scientifically manage nutrition and health.
*** Every article has been carefully written, edited and checked by Huizhou experts. Please trust the experts’ opinions and suggestions.If you have any questions, please email email@example.com ***
Chelsea98.com--Wise Week Million Dragon's Great Health Project Dr. Kyle Long, registered dietitian, registered health manager, from Smart Week Smart Financial Education Group-Sincere, clear and efficient personalized FAH financial quotient and health quotient education